Diplomatic and Srvice Visa to Indonesia would only be granted for the holders of Diplomatic and Service/Official passports as well as for the holders of United Nation Laissez-Passer with the maximum stay in Indonesia up to 60 days.
- a. Applicants must hold a full passport which must be submitted upon request for inspection when applying for a visa
- b. Applicants should fill the service or diplomatic visa application forms. (the forms can be downloaded here)
- c. Passport must be valid for at least 6 (six) months from date of entry into Indonesia
- d. One recent passport-sized colour photograph of the applicant must be submitted with the application.
- e. Copies of booking/itinerary tickets must be submitted with the application.
- f. Diplomatic note from the relative institution regarding the request for visa and the purpose of visit must be submitted with the application.
- g. Applicants whose application needs referral to the Authorities in Indonesia should NOT purchase their travel tickets before the approval for their visa application is received.
- h. Service and Diplomatic visa applications must be submitted between 10.00 a.m. – 12.00 a.m. from Monday – Friday through Consular Section at the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia at 600- 602 Petchaburi Road, Bangkok.
- i. If granted, visa can be collected minimum after 2 working days, between 2.00 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.
- j. All applications are subject to approval. Submission of a visa application does not necessarily mean that a visa will be granted.
- k. The granting of visa is, in effect, only form of pre-entry clearance. It does not grant permission to enter Indonesia. The Indonesian Immigration Authorities at the port of entry reserve the right to refuse entry into Indonesia.
- l. It is most desirous that any traveler to Indonesia understands and duly respects the Indonesian Immigration’s regulations as well as the Embassy’s rules.